Monday 16 November 2015

Waiting for the Weekend

Hi all...

I apologise for not posting last week, I had some friends stay at the house. I went out this past weekend too so I'm afraid I didn't finish the post I had planned for this week either - just a picture of what's waiting in the back room...


It's my first Innocent World order. To be honest, I didn't expect the box to be this big...

I love the note on the EMS paper "think on behalf of Innocent World" as if I am a company representative. I've always wanted to work for a Lolita brand. -cough-

I'm waiting for my birthday on Sunday to open this package, so come back next week to see the lovely things past Sarah bought.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am very keen to see what you ordered! Also, happy birthday in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm looking forward to see it too. Dress up day is ahead!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...